PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The call is open to filmmakers/collectives of any nationality, which may present a work or more, produced between 2015-2018.
- works must be visual creations for dance/movement and vice versa, of a maximum duration of 15 min. Videos that only record a dance show are excluded from this call.
- The works must be original and all rights must be held by the authors.
- Proposals must be sent before the 30th of June, 2018, along with the completed registration form. The videos must be sent through a digital link with the password.
- The selected works must be sent in HD quality along with 2 photos in JPEG / 300pp format, within a maximum period of 10 days from notification date.
- The selection will be made by a professional jury and the resolution of the commission will be final.
- The selected works will become part of the festival’s video library.
- It´s recommended to add Basque and Spanish subtitles, in case there is any text.
Best Film Zinetika 2018: 500 €
Best director Zinetika 2018: 500 €
The films that will be part of the Zinetika Official Selection will be projected in the three cities where the festival will take place this year; Pamplune, San Sebastian y Bilbao.
Zinetika is a non-profit event and registration at the Festival implies compliance with the rules. The copyright of the works will be transferred to the Festival’s projections or activities (exhibitions, catalogues, brochures and other promotional actions exclusively in relation to the festival).
The artist assumes all responsibility to third parties and the law, for any claim on the authorship, originality and content of the presented work. The organization reserves the right to interpret the bases.